It's Summertime you know what that means. We will be wearing our open toe sandals. So, guess what...we have to take care of our feet. That's right we don't want to look like we have been kicking flour :P Lol!
Here are 10 easy steps :
1. Remove any old nail polish thoroughly.
2. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. Add Epsom salts or any other commercial foot soak.
3 Clip your toenails straight across using a toenail clipper or scissors. Clipping straight across will help prevent ingrown toenails.
4. Use your glass file to file the toenails to smooth any rough edges.
5. Push back your cuticles. Use a cuticle moisturizer if they do not push back easily after soaking.
6. Massage your feet with a moisturizing lotion. Use an exfoliating lotion if the skin is dry and/or roughened. Use a loofah or pumice stone on roughened areas. Rinse off and dry with a cotton towel.
7. Swipe toenails with nail polish remover prior to applying base coat to remove any lotion that may have gotten on the toenails. (I prefer to use Zoya Remove+) Separate your toes. Put cotton between your toes, or use a toe separator there are many cute ones you can buy.
8. Apply a base coat and give it time to dry.
9. Apply your favorite polish, cleaning up any stray marks with a cotton swab, or Elf Concealer brush from Target, dipped in polish remover.
10. Complete the pedicure with a top coat of clear polish.
There you have it. That wasn't too hard was it..Now go and show off your cute sandals :D
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)